Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thing 7: Content Saving and Sharing

I have a Pinterest account and have used it somewhat for ideas for school and recipes and fun organizing ideas. My teen daughter uses it to find hairstyles and all kinds of things. She also advertises the shoulder bags that she creates.

I already had the Pinterest app on my Kindle, so I merely added some new boards.

I was interested to find boards and pins about libraries. I had not thought to even look for them before. We used to live in Owatonna, so I really enjoyed seeing the photos of the Owatonna Public Library.

I started a board called "Libraries" and pinned some photos to it.

I also liked the idea about eliminating boards that you really don't use so that Pinterest does not become so overwhelming. I cannot possibly do every project on Pinterest and I won't accomplish much of anything if I spend all day looking at all the cool things I could possibly do when I find the time.


1 comment:

  1. Great start to 23 Mobile things. I’m intrigued with your use of a Kindle. What a good resource and added perspective to the program. Keep up the great work!

    John Meyerhofer
    CMLE 23 Mobile Thing Coach

    ReplyDelete