Friday, February 21, 2014

Thing 4 - Keeping up

I downloaded Flipboard to my Kindle Fire. I also watched the YouTube video about how to set up my Flipboard.

It took me a while to figure it out, but I now have some interesting feeds coming into my Flipboard.

One is 10,000 Books Weblog: Minnesota Historical Society Press.

Another is All Recipes daily feed. I am not sure this will be especially helpful, since I already have the All Recipes app.

I like the Revive Our Hearts radio program by Nancy Leigh DeMoss, so I found the feed for that program.

I also found a newspaper for the college that my son attends in Wisconsin.

I think that as I work with Flipboard, I will find its features more useful.

I just found the Princeton Union Eagle, the newspaper in Princeton. That should be fun, since I write for them occasionally.

1 comment:

  1. I just found the CMLE info feed and added it to my Flipboard. This is really cool!

    ReplyDelete