Friday, February 21, 2014

Thing 6 - Creating and editing documents

I tried to download CloudOn, but for some reason it was not available for Kindle Fire.

I purchased OfficeSuite Professional 7 when I bought my Kindle. I was hoping to find time to figure out how to do it. So, I decided to do my review on OfficeSuite Pro7.

I found a YouTube on how it kind of works.

I created a sample document. I think this will work very well for my writing projects on the go. I also played with a sample spreadsheet. You can do all kinds of things with this program. You can work with formulas and graphs and charts. You can change colors and text. Really, it is an amazing piece of software

Also, I can open up any document that I have in dropbox. I can edit it and also print on the cloud.

I saw in some of my reading today that Kindle is compatible with a blue tooth keyboard. I think that until or unless I was able to have a keyboard, I probably would not do so much word processing on the go. I can just type so much faster and more accurately on the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment