Friday, February 21, 2014

Thing 5 - Notetaking

I downloaded Remember the Milk to my Kindle Fire.
I watched the videos about how to set up the program.
I even found the Remember the Milk blog for my Flipboard!

I entered a few tasks to see how it all works. You can email tasks to yourself and also set it up so that you receive text message reminders when your deadlines approach.

I am not sure whether this will be an app that I will use consistently or not. I am a list maker by nature. I can write out a list super fast. In fact, I have so many of my routines and things I have to do streamlined already, I do not really feel the need for an electronic to-do list.

However, I do think having a place to record thoughts and goals would be kind of fun. But in that case, I find all the tags and dates and all the things you have to figure out distracting.

As I keep up with the Remember the Milk blog on my Flipboard, maybe I will find more reasons to work consistently with this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment