Monday, April 21, 2014

Thing 9 - Taking and Editing Photos

The Kindle Fire that I own does not take pictures, so this Mobile Thing was a little more difficult to find for my Kindle.

I downloaded Color Splash, but just like many of the users who left the bad ratings the app crashed every time I tried to open up a photo.

All I could do is try to color in the little apple. Turns out it isn't so easy.  Unless you have really little fingers or a stylus there is no way you would be able to get a nice clean border on your color. At least I couldn't on the apple. I don't think this app will be useful to me at all, personally or professionally.

Then, I installed PicsArt Photo Studio.

I was able to turn one of my favorite wedding photos into what looked like a pencil drawing. That was impressive.

Then, I connected my DropBox account to PicsArt. I was then able to access countless photos. I took some time to create a few collages. This would be useful for marketing or for creating family keepsakes. I also could upload the creations to Facebook.

This is a highly rated and functional app. I think this could be useful professionally and personally.

Audrey Misiura

No comments:

Post a Comment